Thursday, October 13, 2016

Reese's first day of Kindergarten


 I'm so proud of my sweet Reesie. She was so excited for school to start.  I tried to make her morning special and surprised her with donuts for breakfast, which are her favorite. She got to meet some of her classmates before school in the gym before school where she got another donut. Then she went straight into her class without even looking back. I went to pick her up for school and she decided that she was ready to ride the bus on her own. I was so surprised and made sure she made it on the bus and then hurried to get to the bus strop before the bus got there. She was excited that everybody was so nice to her on her bus and offering to walk her home. I was pretty nervous about her riding on the bus, but when I saw all the amazing kids on the bus that I knew already, I knew she was in good hands. I'm grateful to be surrounded by such amazing families that raise there kids well and that they are kind to my little girl. It makes a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment