Thursday, October 13, 2016

Nora's first day of preschool.

 I can't believe that this girl is old enough to start preschool. I was so sad that she wouldn't be with me 24/7, but I couldn't be too sad because she was SO excited for school to start. School is definitely Nora's thing and she had always loved learning so I was excited for Nora to finally be able to do something she really likes and is good at. Nora loves doing homework and it is amazing how quickly she learns things. Nora has been watching me drop off Reese at preschool for the last couple of years and she was ready for her turn.  I dropped Nora off at school and she ran right to her teachers. Reese wanted to walk her in and it was really cute because it looked like Reese was giving Nora her big sisterly advice.
















No comments:

Post a Comment