Friday, August 29, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House

I can't even express how much I love this picture! There is nothing better than to see your children in the temple. I love the Ogden temple. I have so many memories of going to the temple early in the morning before my college classes. It is great to have our beautiful temple back. The temple truly is stunning inside and out. We were able to take our girls and 6 of our nieces to the Ogden temple open house. I have been grateful for the opportunity to take them to two open houses now. It is so neat to see all these beautiful cousins together in the temple. Reese absolutely loves the temple. It is really neat that she has had the opportunity to go in the temple twice already. The first time was when she was sealed to us and the second time was when Nora was sealed to us. I think Reese has gone to the temple open house 3 times so far:) I am grateful for temples where our children can be sealed to us for eternity. That is what it is all about!












No comments:

Post a Comment