Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reese's new table

We bought this little table at IKEA for $20 a while ago. I put it together and Ron said, " I thought this table had some color." I thought to myself....Oh, I can add some color. Well, I took the table apart and started spray painting the the wood white and then it sat for about a month. I had to wipe the dust off the wood, but then I added fabric to the chairs to give it an upholstered look and then embellished with poms. I was so excited for Reese to wake up and see her new table and I wasn't disappointed when she saw it. She absolutely loved it and grabbed her babies to have snack time with her. Lately, she has hated her high chair and will not eat very well, but she loved eating at her new table. This was an easy project and definitely worth $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment