Thursday, June 14, 2012

This girl definitely loves water

I was so excited for summertime so that Reese and I could go swimming. She has always loved water and loves bath time. She loves to put her face into running water and lay on her belly and put her face in the water. Even when she sometimes accidentally goes under the water, she sits up laughing. Reese and I went swimming at my neighbor's pool the other day and she was showing me what to do to teach Reese to swim. So I blew in Reese's face and dunked her and she came up smiling and hadn't swallowed any water. We did it again, but this time she smiled and spit out water. I was surprised she hadn't swallowed it. A little later, Reese was trying to get to me and so my neighbor pushed Reese in the water towards me and Reese kicked all the way over to me without swallowing water. I was very impressed. This little girl seems to be a natural when it comes to swimming. 

Reese absolutely loves water fountains and could spend hours in there. The problem is that she is constantly trying to drink all the water:)


No comments:

Post a Comment