Sunday, January 8, 2012

In a week...

I can't believe how much our little girl can change and learn in a week. She went from her worm crawl, to crawling on all fours, her second tooth came thru, she pulled herself up to the standing position, and tonight she started saying, "da da da". It seriously was the cutest thing! She was laying on my chest and falling asleep and all of a sudden just started saying "Da da da da" and looking for Ron. He was at a church meeting so I recorded her and sent a text to him.  He watched it when he got home and about started to cry and immediately asked where Reese was. I had just put her down for bed and he ran upstairs, but she was passed out already. I would say he was a very proud Daddy at that moment. Who knew someone could make you feel so loved without knowing:) I had to post this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment