Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day...

Christmas day...... we woke up early and went over to Ron's parent's house to see all the kids open up their presents. They were so excited and loved everything. We love our family and have loved spending time with them this Christmas season. We are so blessed to have such amazing family members.
Jackson loved his pillow pet

All the grandkids were given a USC shirt. Dominick with his shirt

Our gift to Preston. I love his smile. He is so cute!

Lincoln with his USC shirt

Jackson with his USC shirt

Teyla with her USC shirt/blanket.She will grow into it.

Isla loved her penguin

I love this hat we got her.

Kolby was hilarious. She was so excited to show me her Ariel that she got for Christmas. Then she proceeded to show me 2 other smaller ariels also.



Khloe's new outfit. Isla got a matching outfit as well.


Uncle Casey with Kels & Kai
I was laughing so hard when I say Kolby in this stroller. You have to see this little video clip.
I also put a little clip of our nephews opening up their gifts. It's fun to see how excited they get.

1 comment:

  1. Your nieces are so cute!...Your nephews are pretty cute too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete