Monday, September 7, 2015

My babies....

I love my kiddos and I love watching them play together and help each other. Nora and Reese are two little mommies and Reese will always look at Ren and say, "Oh, he is so cute" or "Oh mom, he is so cuddly". Nora always says, "Hey Buddy", "Hey Buddy Boy", " Mister Man", "Renner", or "Little Brother". I love all the nicknames. Ren cannot stand being away from the girls and when they take off running, he is trying to catch up and yelling at them to come back.  Ren loves playing with Reese's hair and gets so excited when he sees his sisters in the morning. Reese and Nora love to help push the stroller, feed their brother, or just cuddle with him. I feel so blessed to be the mother of these 3 angels. I absolutely love being a mom and get a little anxiety already  thinking about the day that they all move out. I just love every stage of their life. I love how close my kiddos are and I pray that they will always be close. I love my babies and thank Heavenly Father everyday for them.








No comments:

Post a Comment