Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Ron!!


Happy Birthday to you.....
I am really late on this post, but better late than never.Ron turned 38 on July 27th and it was a great birthday. There are so many reasons to celebrate Ron. He truly is one of the hardest working people I know. He is such an amazing father and husband! Here are a few things that I love about Ron.....
- He loves being a dad and he adores his children. All of his patients have seen pictures of our kids. 
- He is honest. Almost to a fault. I remember when we were selling our first house that he was telling the buyers more that was wrong with the house than what was right. 
-He loves to play with the kids and he can do it all. If I am gone, I never worry about the kids because I know that Ron knows what to do. Well, that is except the girl's hair. He is still working on that one:) 
- He is able to do hard things. Ron and I are very different and yet complimentary and I love that. I have a difficult time being direct and he is able to talk to people in a way that I cannot. 
-He loves his job and he loves to learn. 
-He loves DIY projects and his newest thing is building Reese a treehouse. Since we do not have any large trees yet, he is figuring out how to make clubhouse. 
- He loves the gospel and has such a strong testimony. He leads our family in scripture study, FHE, and family prayer. One of the things that I loved about him when we were dating and that I still love about him was that I never had to worry about Ron not reading his scriptures,praying, or going to church. I remember when I was dating, I didn't want to date someone that I had to push to read their scriptures everyday or remind them to say their prayers. I wanted someone that I knew I would never need to worry about those daily things that make such a difference. When I met Ron, I knew I didn't need to worry about him because he had been home from his mission for almost 9 years and still kept his scripture habits, temple attendance, prayers, etc. That was so comforting to me. 
- He always calls me on his way home from work and asks me if I need anything from the store. 
- He dances and sings to the kids. He can be silly which I love because I am huge goofball when it comes to my kids. 
- WE are funny! Well, nobody else probably thinks we are, but I think we are hilarious together when it is just the two of us. 
- He is seriously so cute. The other day we went to the temple and we were supposed to meet at the fountains. When I saw him standing at the fountains, I had to refrain myself from running to him. It sounds corny, but that is how I felt. 
- He is so much fun to watch shows with. Everything is just funnier with Ron. He is constantly slapping his knee and belly laughing which automatically makes it funnier. 
- He is my eternal companion that I love so much. We have been blessed with a beautiful family and we have been able to share so much love and happiness over the past 8 years. 
Happy Birthday Ron!!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment