Saturday, June 13, 2015

Muffins 4 Moms.....

 For Mother's Day at Reese's preschool, they celebrated Muffins 4 Moms. Reese was so excited to surprise me and she was doing her very best to keep her secret. She would tell me almost every day leading up to the party, " I have a surprise for you!" On the day of the party, my babysitter was a little late getting to the house and so I arrived at Muffins 4 Moms 2 minutes late and I felt SO bad. The kids were instructed to sit on the back porch steps until their mom arrives. Again, I was 2 minutes late and I was the second to last parent to arrive. I wanted when I saw Reese sitting on the steps wondering if I was coming or not. As soon as she saw me, she yelled, "Mommy" and ran over to me as fast as she could. She showed me where to sit and then she went to serve me muffins(that she helped make)  and lemonade. It was so cute to watch how excited she was to serve me and ask me if I wanted a refill. I love that her teachers help them to love serving. She also surprised me with a beautiful bracelet with a locket and a funny questionnaire. I absolutely loved it! Thank you Reesie for such a wonderful surprise.







 As least she got my weight right! ha ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment