Thursday, June 11, 2015

12 weeks old...


 Happy 12 weeks Renners!! I am so in love with this little guy and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He is such a happy boy and loves to jabber away. The first 2 months were a little difficult because Ren had a little colic, but once we were able to find a formula that worked well for him, he became the happiest, cuddliest baby. I'm so glad he isn't hurting anymore and he can enjoy everything around him. He is now able to enjoy playing with his sisters, yelling at the dog, playing in his car, tummy time, cuddling, and just looking at things. One of my favorite times of the day is in the morning when I get to cuddle with my boy. If I hear Ren, I will just bring him into bed with me for a little and we will read scriptures and he will jabber away to me. If Ron hasn't left for work then Ren will wake him up with a good slap to the face or a good ear pull. Ren always gets so excited when he hears Ron's voice. Ren is super strong and has lots of energy. He can already sit in his bumbo, move himself across the floor, he has the strongest grip, and he is already trying to jump when you hold him. He is one busy little boy and I love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment