Monday, April 15, 2013

Reese's 2nd Birthday


Happy birthday to the cutest 2 year old I know. Every year that goes by, I fall in love with my little Reesers more and more. She is the happiest girl I know and I love her energy and spunk. She goes non-stop from the moment she wakes up. I have always tried to sneak up on her and scare her when I get her out of her crib in the morning and now she hides under her blankets and tries to scare me in the morning. I love that she is the greatest big sister and adores Nora. I love her smile and her laugh. I love that she runs to me when she hasn't  seen me in a while. I love that we share the same sense of humor and think we are hilarious. I love how active she is and can do almost anything. I love how much she loves others and is very worried if someone gets hurt and wants to make things better. I love getting to snuggle with her every morning in "Mama's Bed" and watch Toy Story for the 100th time. I love how she quotes movies with the greatest expressions. I love how smart she is and is always learning. We walk into a room and she immediately starts to count things and point out the color of familiar objects. As difficult as it is for me, I love how happy she is. Like when she starts shaking her sippy cup and getting water everywhere and continues to do it after I tell her to stop. Then I usually put her in time out and am trying to prove a point that she needs to listen to her mother, when I find her in time-out, she has taken her sock off and has put it on her hand and is performing a puppet show. She finds joy in everything around her and can truly light up a room. I love my little Reesers so much and am grateful that I get to be her mom for eternity.
Reese loves Minnie Mouse so we had a Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!!
++













No comments:

Post a Comment