Friday, August 26, 2011

Our new house....

Our house is getting close to being done and we are SO excited! They actually poured the driveway today and it looks really nice. It is so exciting to bring our new baby (well, she is now 5 months old, but she is still a baby to me) to our new house. It seems that we have been trying to sell our home forever and try to have children forever and now we finally have both. I feel the same way about our house as I did when we adopted Reese.........and that is a feeling of being undeserving. I got so used to praying and waiting for blessings to come that I felt the wait and learning from the spirit was the blessing. Now that we have Reese and are able to sell our home and build a new one, my heart is just so full of gratitude. We are very grateful that our builder is buying our home we are in now. We would not have started building a home if he hadn't presented us with this option. It has been fun watching the house go up very quickly. Being busy with Reese, the house seemed to go up extra fast. We have the greatest neighbors and I am so excited to decorate Reese's room. These are some pics from a few weeks ago, so we should be moving in soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment