Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I have been trying to catch up on my blog for a long time and so here it goes......
We had such a fun 4th of July! Ron's sister, Stephanie, and her family were visiting and so we all went out to breakfast the morning of the 4th. Who knew that Jeremiah's would be so busy, but I guess fitting 17 people together can take a long time at any restaurant:) It was so fun to be around all of the nephews and baby Teyla. ( Teyla and Reese are the only granddaughters on Ron's side of the family). Reese loved being around her cousins and they loved holding her. Later that day, Reese and I went and watched Ron play in a volleyball tournament and then we watched fireworks with all the family. I love fireworks and it is so fun to watch how excited all the kids get over them. Holidays seem to have a whole new meaning now with Reese. Although Reese doesn't get excited over parades or fireworks yet, I love that we can celebrate holidays as a family. Reese continues to bring so much joy and excitement into our lives!
Reese and her cousin Preston! He is such a natural at holding her:)
Ron with our nephews Lincoln and Preston!
The fam!
Reese with her cousin Kobe and Aunt Stephanie
I love this picture of Reese and Lincoln!







Preston
&
Lincoln
being
silly



Landon and Teyla....So cute!

down below...Preston! I love this boy, he makes me laugh!









Landon is such a wonderful cousin and brother!












Ron and I with our nephews!










No comments:

Post a Comment