Monday, July 25, 2011

4 months old...

Reese Kiyomi Scoville
4 months old
Reese is starting to sleep longer at night, usually a 5-7 hour stretch.
She weighs about 10 lbs and I will find out the exact amout tomorrow
She loves lights and fans
She doesn't really like being on her belly
She is eating about 4 oz every 3 hrs in the day
She loves to be around her cousins. She will be fighting to stay awake when she is around them so she can watch them.
I can't get enough of her!


Reese is just getting cuter and cuter! I love her so much! It is so much fun to watch her grow and develop and see her personality come out. She will be loves to smile and I love coming into her room in the morning and as soon as I start talking to her. She gets a huge smile and starts to squeal and pulls her knees into her chest. She seriously makes my day! She will be 4 months old this week and although she was a preemie, she is super strong. She can stand up when I am just holding her hands and starting to jump when I'm holding her.
So I have loved making little bracelets and fluffing up Reese's shoes. She is definitely a girly girl. Well, at least right now she is. Who knows what she will like in a couple of years. I was a total tomboy and remember when I was at a new school at recess, girls would get mad at me for playing kickball, football, and soccer with their boyfriends. (seriously, who has boyfriends in 4th grade). Anyway, I have loved dressing Reese up and it is so funny when I get her all dressed up and then she will start to squeal. SO cute!
We added some feathers to her shoes:)
So our pediatrician told us that Reese could possibly start baby food around 4 months if she could sit up in a bumbo. We had previously not tried her in a bumbo yet and so we came home and gave it a try....SUCCESS! She loved it and reclined back!
I am not sure what face this is, but she makes me laugh.
Getting ready for church.... Some more of Reese's frilly shoes and bracelets.
So I saw some frilly shoes at a children's botique for $20 and thought to myself.. "I can totally make those." So $5 shoes from walmart and a little frill and Wah La (not sure how to spell wahla, but you know what I mean) .....my replica of the $20 botique shoes
I had to buy this hat for Reese. I know it is not winter yet, but it was just so cute!
Me and my baby girl! I love her!

2 comments:

  1. Darcee- your little girl is so cute! I love how you add to her shoes. Such a dun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have said cute! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete