Monday, March 28, 2011

Love 4 Laurie Carnival...

If anybody needs an inspiration, you need to go to my cute friend Laurie's blog. She has recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and is undergoing chemotherapy. I absolutely love her and her family and they are the kindest people you could ever meet. She is the type of person that will always be a life long friend even though I have not seen her in a few years. She is such a champ as I watched the video on her blog of her shaving her head because her hair was falling out with a smile on her face. I was laughing and crying at the same time. I hope I can face my trials the way she is facing hers. To help support Laurie and Skyler, come support them at the "Love4 Laurie Fundraiser" on April 16th. (SEE flyer above:)) You can also stay updated by following their blog

No comments:

Post a Comment