Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!




On Tuesday, Ron and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. I can't believe how quickly the past 3 years have gone by. I absolutely love being married and am still so grateful that I have such a wonderful husband. Each year that goes by, I think that I know Ron better, but I really don't. This past year I have really learned who Ron is. As difficult as trials are, they can definitely strengthen your marriage. Also, trials can really tear apart your marriage if you let them. This past year, I think I really learned what a marriage is about. As Ron and I prayed, fasted, and cried together about our disappointments with adoption, I really learned about what it means to be united in our marriage. Ron has definitely been my emotional support this past year. Anyway, so I love my husband and think he is the greatest!
I am not a huge fan of getting flowers, but I love love live orchids!!! Ron has bought me one every year and I just wish I could keep them alive for longer than a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment