Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Ren's 1st Birthday Party


                    Happy Birthday Renners!!!
This little guy turned 1 on February 17th and it has been one of the fastest years of my life. Ren has been a ball of energy since he was born. He has the most contagious smile and loves to laugh. He has always been very mobile and loves to climb the stairs. He is the best eater and will eat pretty much anything. He loves fruits and vegetables and can easily out eat his sisters. He LOVES shoes and especially loves wearing them on his hands. If he sees somebody new at our house, he will always go over to the front door to see what kind of shoes are there. He will most likely put them on his hands and then crawl around. He has been a big bundle of joy and I love cuddling with him at night before he goes to bed. I cannot usually get him to sit still long enough to cuddle during the daytime, but at night, I will turn off all the lights in his room, grab his blanket, and we will rock in the rocking chair. I love it. If I sing him a song to try to put him to sleep, he will often sing with me. I love these small moments everyday when things slow down. When they actually fall asleep in your arms and you never want to put them down. I love this sweet boy and am so grateful he is in our family. There is a special spirit about him that radiates joy. WE love our sweet Renners! 

We decided to throw a BB8 birthday party for Ren. The girls haven't even seen the new Star Wars movie, but their cousins love BB8 so they love BB8. We couldn't find a BB8 costume for Ren, but we thought this stormtrooper costume was pretty adorable. I wasn't sure how to best make a BB8 cake so I finally decided to just star tip the whole cake. Ren loved the cake and could care less about the gifts! We had a great time celebrating this cute boy's birthday.













No comments:

Post a Comment