Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday Nora Boo

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!!
Happy birthday to the funniest 3 yr old I know. Every year with Nora gets more and more fun! She is absolutely hilarious and she knows it. She seriously makes me laugh everyday and I am so grateful to be her mom. She comes up with the funniest knock knock jokes and expressions. She is so smart and loves to do homework when Reese is doing homework. She loves Little Einstein's and Team Umizoomi. She loves babies and chocolate milk. She is a great sleeper and still takes 4 hours naps! She loves her blanket and her siblings. She is a tomboy that loves all things sparkly. She loves to swing, play the violin, gymnastics, sing, and dance. She is always the first one to volunteer to pray and always says the most heart felt prayers. I love that she will pray for every single member of our family. She also loves to read during scripture time. 

Nora is very excited to start pre-school in the fall and I know she will do great. Reese and Nora pretend to play school all the time and it makes me happy that she is so excited for school. I am so grateful for our sweet Nora. She is polite, kind, and has the quickest wit. I love it. 
Happy Birthday sweetheart!













No comments:

Post a Comment