Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. There is always so much to be grateful for, but the month of November is always a good reminder of the little things to be grateful for on a daily basis. Our Thanksgivings are always full of lots of food and family. Growing up, I always had a soccer tournament in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and so my Mom started having Thanksgiving the Sunday before. Now that most of my siblings and I are married, my Dad started having Thanksgiving dinner the Saturday before, and Ron's parents have Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving. We have 3 Thanksgiving dinners in one week and it is so much fun to be around all of our family.

This was Ren's first Thanksgiving and it is always so exciting to document your child's firsts. We are so grateful to celebrate Thanksgiving with Ren and grateful he is in our family. Ren absolutely loved the turkey, mashed potatoes, beans, roll, and fruit. Honestly, there are not too many foods that Ren doesn't like. He is such a good eater!

I have so many things to be grateful for. I don't know why I have been so blessed, but I am truly grateful for all that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.

I am very grateful for my knowledge and testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My testimony means so much to me and has affected every big decision in my life, which has brought us so much happiness.

I am so grateful for my eternal family. They mean everything to me and I can't imagine my life without them. I love being a mother and my life revolves around them. I am so grateful for adoption and for our 3 beautiful angel babies. Adoption has given me the chance to be a mother and I am grateful everyday for that blessing.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I have so many things to be grateful for.














No comments:

Post a Comment