Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Easter

 Holidays just keep getting more and more fun! Easter was a blast this year. The girls loved having Easter egg hunts and so we had them on a daily until Easter weekend. Sometimes I would put their lunch (string cheese, grapes, goldfish, and carrots) in the eggs and they would find them and then we would open them and have a picnic outside. It was great! The best part was that everyday that we had a hunt, the girls reaction was the same.....they would come out of the door running and screaming as soon as they saw an egg. It was awesome!
One of our first family Easter Egg hunts was at my great Aunt Mistuko's. I look forward to this hunt every year. She has been having our annual Easter Egg hunt at her house for as long as I can remember. We have pictures of me when I was Reese's age finding eggs here. I think that every year the girls get more and more spoiled. I don't think I could find a basket big enough to hold all the eggs that they found.




The girls were so excited for their Easter baskets and were very patient. Ron has meeting really early in the morning on Sundays and so Reese and Nora had to wait until Ron got home from church to open up their baskets. I think that they get more excited to show each other what they got than actually playing with their toys. Windmills were a favorite this year.
We always have an Easter Egg hunt at my mom's house and the girls had so much fun with their cousins. The best part of the day was when the kids were lined up to go find the eggs. Nora was first because she is the youngest and then Reese was next. Nora went out and found one egg and then just sat with it. There were eggs everywhere and Reese was going crazy because she couldn't go outside yet. My mom finally gave her the go to get eggs and she goes running full blast out the door, down the steps, and out on the grass and trips and goes flying in the air and lands on some eggs. I was laughing so hard and was really wishing I  was videotaping her. It was hilarious!










No comments:

Post a Comment