Sunday, August 11, 2013

June 2013

I was trying to catch up on e my blog by blogging events and quickly realized I am just too far behind. So I will  update with monthly posts for now. June was a busy month. We have gone swimming a lot and played at the splash pad. Reese and Nora love the water so we have gone there a lot. Ron's sister's family came and visited from California for 3 weeks and Reese had a lot of fun. We went to the zoo, trampoline park, swimming, bowling, and just had fun with cousins. We also added hair extensions into Reese's hair. I have to add that it only costs me $3.00 for the hair. It kinda takes a long time to do, but it is so much easier to do Reese's hair and it is supposed to help her hair keep in moisture and grow. It's also a lot of fun. I love my girls and love how much fun they have together. So there is June in a nutshell.










No comments:

Post a Comment