Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Dirty Dash


The dirty dash was September 22 in Midway, Ut. and it was a lot of fun! It was fun to do this race with my mom, sister, brother-in-law, cousins, aunt, and fun friends. Ron was supposed to do the race with us as well, but we were having some problems with babysitting. We thought some of our family members could watch Reese or some family members would be at the race that could watch her, but everyone seemed to be out of town. We actually haven't had a babysitter yet, because we have so much family around , so we didn't feel comfortable leaving her with a teenager for her first time for 10 hours. So Ron missed out:(
 All clean before the race
 I have to say it was a lot of fun, but I had to not think about what I was doing most of the time because it was so disgusting.  We had to walk though slippery swamps that went up to our waist and you could feel the weeds getting stuck in your shoes. The fun part was the huge blow up slip in slide. I lost my beanie on that part, but that was the cleanest I had been the whole race.  Overall... a lot of fun and a lot of laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment