Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Easter

 We had such a wonderful Easter. I was very excited for Reese to have her first Easter Egg hunt. She actually went to 4 Family Easter Egg hunts and got so much stuff! It seriously was like christmas. She really wasn't interested in the eggs, but loved playing in the grass. We don't have grass at our house yet, so grass is an exciting thing.  Last year at Easter, we were in Michigan with Reese and she had just got out of her isolette. It was an exciting day to go into the NICU and see our baby in just her little crib because she had kept her temp thru the night. The nurse had put a little Easter bonnet on her and she had reached about 3.7 lbs.  It amazes me how quickly a year goes by and how Reese has grown and developed so well. I can't believe how much I love our little girl.
Oh yeah, Reese did like trying to eat the eggs!
Easter baskets
Reese decided to swing instead of search for eggs and she loved it. I need to get one of these swings for her.
Bedhead



2 comments:

  1. These are such sweet pictures! I love the one of her and Ron with her on the swing; darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adella! I need to come up and see you guys! I really want to hold your little guy and I can't believe it when I see pictures of Jessie and Savy! They seem like they have grown so much!

    ReplyDelete