Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reese's First Sleepover...

Reese had her first sleepover a couple weeks ago and she did really well! This was definitely a girls party.... 7 little cousins and then my sister, mom, and I. We first went to Kangaroo Zoo in Ogden and the girls had a blast. It is just a bunch of blow up toys everywhere so the girls came out a sweaty mess.

I was afraid that Reese wouldn't sleep well because she has only slept in her crib, but around 8:30, she grabbed her blanket and crawled up on my chest and was ready to go to bed. So I put her in the pack n play and she was out for the night. I was the one that couldn't sleep. ( I really like my own bed) Isla woke up a bunch of the girls at 6:00am, so the girls were playing with their flashlights at 6:00am. Reese was a crawling zombie. We don't get up at 6:00 at our house:) Then we had green pancakes, green milk, green grapes, and kiwi's for breakfast (St. Patty's Day.)  Reese was so tired the rest of the day and went to sleep around 5:30pm and woke up at 9:00am. This girl needs her sleep!






No comments:

Post a Comment