Friday, September 11, 2009

family and softball

Well, this past week I have been helping my dad put in the ceiling in the new dental office and it has been a lot of fun. I love my family so much! We put a softball team together with the Kawaguchi family and it is so much fun. I am horrible at softball, but my family makes up for it! I play right field because that is where the ball NEVER comes! Well, at least it is not suppose to come there. Anyway, tonight, Brandy and I were playing outfield and a pop fly started coming toward me and I started running toward it and then decided that Brandy could maybe get to it and I yelled, "Brandy, it's yours". Well, it dropped to the ground and she ran after it. Not my moment of glory of the night, but everyone sure laughed. Like I said, softball is not my sport, but I am having so much fun with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment